When St Patrick's Day comes around, we usually think of little leprehauns, pots of gold and green clovers. Everyone is Irish even if only by their imagination for this one day of the year. This year, St Patrick's Day is followed closely by Easter.
St Patrick was a true servant of the Lord, who showed his love by word and deeds.
His passion and faith for the Lord are seen in the writing upon his breastplate.
- Christ be with me
- Christ be before me
- Christ in me
- Christ beneath me
- Christ on my right
- Christ on my left
- Christ where I lie
- Christ where I sit
- Christ where I arise
- Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me
- Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me
- Christ in every eye that sees me
- Christ in every ear that hears me
- Salvation is of the Lord.