Whether we gather on Sundays or not, our financial obligations continue. Here are a couple of ways that you can continue to support the Church even if you are not able to attend Worship Services.
- We now can accept Interac E-transfers. for instructions see below. (This costs us no fees)
- You can donate monthly by PAR ( Pre- Authorized Remittance) from your bank account - (This costs us 50 cents) Email our
- You can donate, once or monthly, through Paypal (with or without a PayPal account) (This costs us only 1.6%+ 30cents)
- PAR – Pre-Authorized Remittance; this is an automatic monthly payment system for donations to our Congregation. The payments come out of your bank account on the 20th of every month. Changes can be made whenever you want, but submitted by the 10th of the month for it to be effective that month. Enrollment Forms are available and Jane will help you fill them in. Email
- Postdated cheques to be held by the treasurer and processed on the dates supplied.
For any of these options, consider making a Monthly offering instead of a weekly one.
Instructions for Interac E- Transfers:
- Simple Instructions: (if you already make other payments this way)
- Contact Email address:
- Security Question: anything you want
- Secret Word: Please send a separate email to our treasurer with your Secret Word please include contact information , including address, so that we can send you a tax receipt
- Message: you can direct some or all of your gift to a Memorial or Missions by default it will go to regular offering
Complete instructions: (Each bank will have a slightly different process. This describes the process for Simplii.)
- sign in to your online banking page
- select "Interac E-Transfers" from the menu
- If you have never used E-Transfers before you may need to enter your "profile"- giving your full name and your email address
- choose Add Contact (you only need to do this the first time)
- Your bank may want to confirm your identity at this point by sending a text code to your phone or email.
- follow their prompts, until you have confirmed the Contact information you entered
- fill in Name: St Andrews Church
- Notify by: email
- Contact's email address:
- click Continue
- Click send Money
- Select the St Andrews Contact you previously entered
- Enter an amount to send.
- Select the Bank account you are taking the money from.
- in the Message part you can enter something like Local Missions $20, or 50% to Guatemala Mission, or $30 benevolent. any undesignated gift will be put in Operations.
- click Continue again.
- The next page asks to create a security question, unless the recipient is set up to automatically receive eTransfers.
- At this time the security question can be anything
- the security answer/ password should be entered which you will enter a second time to confirm.
- When you press confirm the money is sent.
- Jane will get an email from interac saying "An interac E-transfer from PROFILE NAME has been sent. and she'll take it from there.
- Send a separate Email to Jane to tell her the securrity answer you used. If you don't know if we have your address information, send a separate email to treasurer@rockland church with your postal address, so we can send you your tax receipt at year's end.